Finished repainting

I let the board bake in the sun for a few days then sanded the paint back down to make everything smooth. I taped the lines back up using frog tape this time. It worked like a charm and my lines came out nicely. I then mounted the trucks and wheels back on the board and took it for a spin around the block. I hit a curb and scratched the paint a little. It was going to get scratched up regardless so I’m not going to worry about it. Here are some pictures of the new paint job.

A full board shot of the new paint job. I like the way it turned out. I think I will put a logo on it or something after I put the battery boxes on it.

A full board shot of the new paint job. I like the way it turned out. I think I will put a logo on it or something after I put the battery boxes on it.

This is the scratch from when I hit the curb. It's not that noticeable unless you look for it.

This is the scratch from when I hit the curb. It’s not that noticeable unless you look for it.

As I predicted, the paint on the wheels is not going to last. This damage is only after about 20 minutes of riding.

As I predicted, the paint on the wheels is not going to last. This damage is only after about 20 minutes of riding.

The wheels and board together.

The wheels and board together.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s