So I went ahead and dismantled everything, cleaned the dirt off, and taped everything to get ready for paint.
I started painting yesterday night…Big mistake. It’s really humid outside during the night and morning so when the paint dried it absorbed water and got kinda sticky. Also, the tape that I bought wasn’t that good. It let the paint bleed through and made the lines look really messy. While I was painting the white stripes on the board I had paper guarding the blue section. Little did I know that the blue hadn’t dried yet so the paper stuck to the blue making big nasty blotchy circles. I’m going to let the board bake out in the sun for a few days if I can(it has been really rainy lately) and then repaint it with better tape .
I thought it would cool to have some two-tone wheels on my board so I painted the outer rim of my white wheels blue. If I had better tape it would have turned out better. I am buying new 90mm wheels anyway when I start buying parts so, what the heck I painted them.
Overall I think I did a decent job for my first time ever painting anything. So, good job — but not good enough…….